3.27.2009

Made with Love

Made with Love is an understatement. My sweet sister- Courtney who lives in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico has made these things for Tatertot. Even though we have many miles between I can feel the prayers being lifted up for us and our baby all the way from MX. Court has so graciously taken time out of her busy life and made these things for us. I can't wait to actually use them.
Thank you Court for your love and support even though you had to find a way to get these up here. We love and miss you both and can't wait to see you again.
The baby gift collection wouldn't be complete until there was something penguin in it! Penguins are Court's favorite and I was so excited to receive this little hat and bib as the first thing that she made for us. She came home for Christmas as a surprise little did she know we had our own surprise. With a little word from a friendly bird I was able to keep the secret that we were expecting until she came home to tell her face to face. She had this made already because she knew that one day she'd get the news. So we were both prepared for the moment more than we knew.
This is a sling that she made. I'm very excited to try it out. It's like the new peanut shell slings that are out. She's very talented with her gift of sewing. Nothing like something made especially for you.
Camo fleece hat and Dora bib in spanish. Hopefully our children will be bilingual so they can still play with their "cousins" in MX!
More camo. Court was nice enough to make something that Gary would feel manly using. These are pouches for diapers and wipes. I showed her a picture and she was able to whip them out exactly like what I wanted.

Thank you Court for all the wonderful things you made with love! We are so excited to use all of it.

For those of you who caught at the top that my sweet sister made these and wondered if I had a missing relative they didn't know about, Courtney and I met in the 2nd grade. We soon were in the same dance class where the chunky legs and big cheeks girls became best friends. We continued to be in the same class as the years went on. Forth grade was a time for sleepover and many more memories to come. Together we made it through many life trials . Even with many miles between us we are able to never skip a beat when we see each other.
Court thank you for being who you are and for doing what you do for the work of the Kingdom. I am honored to call you my sister. I love you dearly and miss you tons.

3 comments:

  1. loving the baby blog..keep the posts coming..like prego pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! I love it :) so cute - i really wish i had made a quilt now...hmmm, maybe there is still time :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!! A Blog!!! I am SO excited, can you tell?
    thanks for all the sweet words you said about me. I sure do love you and miss you. I can't wait to follow this journey with you. I love you my sweet sister!

    ReplyDelete