6.19.2012

Super Cooper Turns 3!

3 Years ago this silly monkey was born. What a fun ride we've been on. He's the light of my life. He still makes everyday worth waking up for. Everyday is an adventure, whether we are learning a letter, watching a PBS show, playing outside for hours in the hose until what one would think our well is dry or eating cow shaped peanut butter sandwiches we have a great time together. When Daddy's home from work it's even more fun! 

Celebrating his special day was no different. We had a house FULL of people on the morning of his birthday. His Gram, PawPaw and GiGi were in from FL and friend Phil and Anita were here from Kansas City were here to see them, therefore every floor, couch and bed we could find was full. Gary and I slept in Coop's floor on an air mattress so when we woke up we thought it would be fun to sneak out just the 3 of us and get donuts for breakfast for a special treat. We quietly make it to the bathroom and headed out the door. It was fun to sneak out…now that I think of it maybe that wasn't something we should teach…hmmmm. If it's for donuts at 8 am I think we can manage. Let's move on. 



 Super Hero Party



Our very own Super Hero!


We had fun making every detail super hero-ish.  

We had super hero cake, cupcakes, even water and juice that had super hero powers. 

 We had some very special guests including Nala, Cooper's new puppy. She was a good guest who even wore a cape, she slept most of the time. I won't complain about that! 
My mom and I made capes for all the kiddos that came. I cut their letters out but Gram did all the cutting and sewing of the capes. Thanks Gram! I'm so glad I had so much help getting the party ready!

Coop I hope you had as much fun as we did having your party! We sure do love you! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment