8.08.2013

Ailah is ONE MONTH




I know I'm already behind but wanted to get her one month up before she's 2 months!
This little lady as you can tell likes to be held. She is a snuggle bug. She's still little bitty, wearing newborn clothes. She sleeps great, maybe only waking up once in the night/early morning. She sleeps best swaddled. She eats every 2-3 hours during the day. On July 16 she weighed 7 lbs and was 20 1/4 inches. 

My goal is to take a rocking chair picture each month to track her growth. Hopefully I can keep up with it.




Sweet baby Ailah you've already stolen my heart. I'm loving seeing see how much you change daily. I can't get enough of your snuggles. Your Daddy loves to snuggle you to sleep at night. Big Brother likes to shoosh you, sing to you and hold you. You're already having to share your toys with him because he wants to figure everything out and make everything new and exciting.
We love you baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment