5.19.2011

CRAFTING FOR A CAUSE

My current mission is "CRAFTING FOR A CAUSE".
What is my cause you may ask? We have some dear friends Nathan and Megan who have recently began their adoption process after a long awaited answer on which direction to go for starting their family.
Read more on their story HERE


What is my craft you may ask? My craft is this: do I make something that you are willing and wanting to buy? Is it a pillowcase dress? Burp clothes, bibs, blankies, diaper pouches? An applique onsie or shirt? An embellished tank top? Handmade cards?… and so on…
I'm no master at crafting but I enjoy it and am excited to pass the joy on.
So here's the deal. IF there is something crafty that you've been wanting or needing or have someone in mind to give it to let me know. We'll see if there is something that we can come up with and the money will be donated to the adoption.
Nathan and Megan have decided to have a garage sale to raise money for their adoption read about that HERE the sale is June 17th and 18th.
Do you have something you'd like to donate? Items you'd like to sell for a great cause?
Do YOU craft and would like to get involved? If so we'll take it!!!!!!!
Maybe you make jewelry or sew or do some sort of artwork?
Maybe you have big items sitting in your basement needing a new home. Obviously not all my readers can donate their big items due to the distance. But some of you may be able to do that. Some of you maybe able to stick a few handmade things in the mail that they can set out at the garage sale.
If you answer yes to any of these then we are the people for you! "Send me a fax, send me a letter give me a call that would even be better." " Hey mister post man look and see, is there a letter, a letter for me?"
Send me a text, shoot me a message on facebook, send a telegram, you get the point. 
We need YOU to make this possible! We need YOU to help make a couples dream of becoming a family a reality. Whatever the case may be, if you the Lord lays it on your heart to help I know one family that will be more than happy to take it.

So here's what to do… leave a comment on the blog if you have something in mind, or email me at: [tammihamilton @ gmail DOT com]


PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS GREAT CAUSE AND THIS AWESOME COUPLE!!


Your prayers are more than appreciated as they go on this journey of adoption. 
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called‎ according to His purpose." Romans 8:28 
Blessings,
      T


1 comment:

  1. I'd like a pillow case dress.. Whatever you have. And how about a woman's medium t-shirt with Africa applicaded? (like grays black white and orange)
    Kim Moore
    Kckdmoore@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete