4.22.2009

Time Flies... Week 28

So I didn't manage to post a week 27 picture but a lot has happened in the mean time so I'll try to catch you up. I'm still on the low sodium diet. Hopefully I'll get a good report from the dr. next week when I go for my check up.


While I didn't get the pictures up for week 27 we stayed busy. We had our "First Annual Friends/Family Pig Roast". We had a blast. After a lot of hard work and many trips to the store we pulled it off. Here you see the people that put it all together.

This Photo I call "The Hams".


I went to St. Louis to celebrate the 101 years of life lived by my Great Nan. While there I got to spend some time with my cousins. In this picture are Jenna, her daughter Madaline and Janelle. While there I was sitting around with some other family members and we started talking about having families. My dad's cousin Denise asked me if we had children so I told her that we were having on in July. She was amazed by the "lack of belly". She made me stand up and show it off, then told me to turn around. I said, "yes that's were he is!" They all laughed and then we continued the conversation of who has booties there. My nana then tells me that she carried my dad in her rear! I said, "why didn't you warn me!!??" She said I thought you knew. So I then discovered where the back side came from because my whole life I've wondered where it came from. So after 27 years I FINALLY found out where it came from. THANKS NANA!!! At least now I know! We had a good laugh.

This is Gary putting the crib together. At first it looks like a lost cause but after reading the instructions and A LOT of laughs at each other...


We got it put together! No bedding yet. I still have to find material for it so my mom can make it for us. But at least we have a bed!


So there you go. A little recap of what's been going on in our world the last week or 2.

2 comments:

  1. You look great! Your belly still looks so tight :) Yea for the crib, praying the little guy will love to SLEEP in it. Love you sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the time when people were always saying "you don't even look pregnant"... but I sure felt pregnant. I hated the in between days when I just felt flubby and fat. But soon you'll a full belly, and although it's much bigger, it obvious that our prego not fat! I loved that part!

    ReplyDelete